Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where did 'The L Word' really go wrong?...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Where did 'The L Word' really go wrong?... Empty
PostSubject: Where did 'The L Word' really go wrong?...   Where did 'The L Word' really go wrong?... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 pm

...or did it ever really go wrong?....my question is....that even though i am a fan of The L Word i can still think of like a dozen things that i think they did wrong or that wern't right or could have been done better or....well you get my point, basically created this forum to hear everyones ideas around The L Word seasons dvd....

....from breaking up Bette and Tina - vis DANAS DEATH!! (a biggie for me) - right through to not telling us what the F**K happened to jenny.....also while by-passing, that weird Alice and Lara thing after Dana died, Tina going 'straight'....Shane in a dress, Shane and Jenny being a couple - im sorry but when did hell freeze over!, a cameo by a much loved character that lasted 3 seconds, Kit "Baby-girl" Porter, Lisa the male lesbian etc etc....i really can think of quite a few...

do you disagree? do you agree? can you think of something i havent mentioned?....because as vital as The L Word seasons dvd must have been in getting exposure to gay and lesbian, was it exposure we wanted? will straight people now assume The L Word seasons dvd is what lesbians are actually like?

so.....what do you think???....

sex and the city I like it very much,so I take it wherever I go to.
Back to top Go down

Where did 'The L Word' really go wrong?...
Page 1 of 1