Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The West Wing Will Show U Why!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

The West Wing Will Show U Why!!! Empty
PostSubject: The West Wing Will Show U Why!!!   The West Wing Will Show U Why!!! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:49 pm

I think the west wing has a few advantages that will make it an essential part of many collections. First off, it's a visually beautiful DVD set. From the single picture, I can see that a lot of thought was put into the packaging. This makes the set stand out far above the standard cardboard flip books that make up most sets.
Next up, it'll make a great set to give to people as a gift. Now I know that many DVD sets are given out each year, but this is different. It can be argued that the entire series was created and maintained with one goal in mind..... to raise the level of public debate, and to educate our society in the workings of the government. THAT makes this a set that I can't wait to buy, and lend out to younger adults. These kids will one day be our leaders, and even if they don't agree with the politics of the series, they could gain a thirst for serving the people.
Also, as other members in the "club" of faithful fans can understand, the money is a small price to pay for a complete set of this wonderful series. It's not just the politics, but the characters brought to life by a perfect combination of talent. The west wing was more than something to talk about over the water cooler, it changed lives. For me, they became like members of my family. I have many goals to accomplish in my 70ish years on this earth, one is to sit down and meet Richard Schiff. The west wing will show you why.

----------------------
The West Wing DVD 1-7
The X Files DVD 1-9
The Office DVD 1-5
The Simpsons DVD 1-20
Walt Disney DVD 153 Discs
MI5 DVD 1-8
The Tribe DVD 1-5
True Blood DVD 1-2
Alias DVD 1-5
Monk DVD 1-7
Law and Order DVD 1-10