Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Fresh Perspective: Vampires, Zombies, & Werewolves, Oh My!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

A Fresh Perspective: Vampires, Zombies, & Werewolves, Oh My! Empty
PostSubject: A Fresh Perspective: Vampires, Zombies, & Werewolves, Oh My!   A Fresh Perspective: Vampires, Zombies, & Werewolves, Oh My! EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 pm

I plan on preaching next Buffy The Vampire Slayer dvd box set weekend at my church on an unlikely topic and I am preaching about this concept: what do vampires, zombies, and werewolves have to do with our walk with God? I know I may be losing some of you withbuffy complete box set dvd the title of this week’s column but, in reality, we are all monsters and we all need blood to survive.

You may beBuffy The Vampire Slayer thinking, “If he is goingBuffy The Vampire Slayer dvds to writebuffy The vampire slayer all season about his sermon, why do I need to go hear him speak?”buffy The vampire slayer dvd 1 7 You don’t have to come hear me but, trust me, I definitely use more than five hundred words when I preach. This is just the introduction to what I will be Buffy dvds sharing.

I am somewhat obsessed with dvd ncis vampireNCIS season dvd stories, and I know for a fact that I am notNCIS dvd the only one. Vampires are more popular today than, possibly, ever before. “True Blood,” “Twilight,” and a roster of lesser-known titles are in circulation everywhere, yet the parallels to humanity are clearly drawn. We all have a duality to ncis box set ourselves: the side we want everyone to see, and what is lurking beneath the surface in our hearts. When you look at a vampire, youNCIS season 7 see a very normalNCIS dvd looking person until their appetite is satiated.

Werewolves,walt disney dvd box set however, are not necessarily bad when NCIS Complete seasons dvd they are human.box set disney movies Their problem is that they do not have any control over themselves when the monster comes out. Whereas a vampire knows what heNCIS dvd season is doing when the monster in him or her comes outwalt disney dvds, a werewolf has little or no recognition of what is going on when the monster is out.disney dvds Their circumstances are out of their control, yet they also crave blood.
dvd disney
Lastly are my friends the zombies, which too many of us resemble too much of the time. Zombies have zero control of themselves at any time, according to mythology, yet the only thing that they crave at any time is once again blood. disney movies on dvdIn fact, if they do not have blood they will surely die.

So what does this all havewalt disney movies dvd to do with our spiritual walks? Everything. Wedisney movies dvd set are all dirty, filthy, creepy, disgusting monsters, but we do not have to stay that way. Instead, we have the ability to be made whole. One of my favorite characters in television history is “Angel” from “Buffy the Vampire Slayer.” He was a vampire House box setwith a soul. It was his choice whether to give in to his cravings or to rise above those things and do what was right. He had moments of weakness and was not always successful, much like us as humans, but he strived to do what was right. We too are House seasons 1 5 imperfect beings, but we all have choices that we can make.

Too often we are a hybrid of the three House dvdabove-named monsters, becauseHouse MD season dvdwhat we need in order to survive spiritually is the blood ofHouse MD dvd the Lamb. The Bible discusses in great detail that the blood of God is what takes away our sinHouse dvds and what washes us white as snow (John 1:29; Isaiah 1:18; Psalm 51:7). His blood, in both the literal and figurative senses of the word, is the only reason that we can come before God (Hebrews 9:13-15). Without the blood we are just dirty monsters who will not survive, physicallyHouse seasons or House MD dvdsspiritually.
Back to top Go down

A Fresh Perspective: Vampires, Zombies, & Werewolves, Oh My!
Page 1 of 1