Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corey Feldman - Feldman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
siyu2010
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Corey Feldman - Feldman Empty
PostSubject: Corey Feldman - Feldman   Corey Feldman - Feldman EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

Child stars COREY FELDMAN and TODD BRIDGES Boston Legal DVD Seasonsand actress KRISTY SWANSON staged a farewell dinner to honour their late pal COREY HAIM in Marina Del Rey, California on Thursday night (08Apr10)

Feldman was forced to scrap plans for a Boston Legal seasonsformal memorial service - because Haim's mother, Judy, was still too upset and too ill to attend such a big event - and so he arranged for the tragic actor's closest friends and his mum to meet up and toast the star's memory.

Swanson tells People.com, "Had Corey wished to be anywhere, he would have loved to be with us last night, to be with all his old friends.

Guests also included actresses Nicole Eggert andBoston Legal dvd seasons Robyn Lively.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer star Swanson adds, "It was like a reunion. Robyn brought tons of old pictures - lots of people with crazy hair and funny clothes, and people gave Judy gifts. I had a picture of me with Corey on thebuy Boston Legal DVD set of Buffy the Cheap Boston Legal DVDVampire Slayer, and I gave that to her.

"There were no Charmed DVD box set speeches, just lots of picture taking,Charmed DVD talking and sharing pictures of our kids."

Haim died from an apparent drug overdose onCharmed DVD Seasons 10 March (10).
Back to top Go down

Corey Feldman - Feldman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum :: Breeder's Hangout-
Jump to: