Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stanley Cup finals begin: The Cup's best celeb encounters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Stanley Cup finals begin: The Cup's best celeb encounters Empty
PostSubject: Stanley Cup finals begin: The Cup's best celeb encounters   Stanley Cup finals begin: The Cup's best celeb encounters EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:55 am

Tonight, the Philadelphia Flyers and Chicago Boston Legal DVD face-off in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup finals (NBC, 8 p.m. ET). Last month, hockey’s Holy Grail visited the EW offices, Criminal Minds DVD set with one of its four keepers, Mike Bolt, who’s become part guardian/part storyteller. Ever since the ’94 New York Rangers returned Lord CSI: Las vegas DVD in three pieces, the Cup has had a constant chaperone. Each player, coach, and trainer on the winning team gets to spend at least Bones DVD Set with it doing whatever he can talk Bolt, its companion of 11 years, into. (He’s declined a request for parachuting, but in Boston Legal DVD set, sanctioned Scott Parker strapping Stanley into a specially-designed harness for a ride on his Harley, and in 2007, agreed to hand it out of a Criminal Minds DVD helicopter to brothers Scott and Rob Niedermayer, who wanted to celebrate by raising the Cup over their heads on a mountain top — something CSI: Las vegas DVD set to what Scott had done in 2000.)

Bolt is also present when Stanley stops by a Bones DVD boxset to film a guest appearance or snap a picture. The Cup has had “roles” on Boston Legal and Guiding Light; it’s been photographed getting serenaded by Boston Legal DVD boxset while sitting atop his Two and Half Men piano, waiting patiently in Hugh Laurie’s House office as he pretended to Criminal Minds DVD boxset his cane as a hockey stick, and being interrogated by CSI:NY‘s Eddie Cahill. Here, 10 stories guaranteed to CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset, whether you’re already a hockey fan or not.

The Cup makes a bathroom run with Chris Chelios, Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset, and Eddie Vedder in 2008: “We’re in Chicago goin’ to a Cubs game with Chris Chelios. Eddie Vedder and John Cusack are Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset. Chelios threw out the opening pitch, and Eddie Vedder was the catcher. Thank god Chris can play hockey because he can’t throw. That’s right, I said that, Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset, YOU CAN’T THROW. So it’s his day, we’re in this big limo bus, but there’s no washroom on it. We’re headed to the Sox game next, CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset the guys had a few, and we need to stop. There’s these kids playin’ catch outside this house. I’m like, he’s gonna Bones DVD the kids the Cup, how nice. He gets off the bus. They’re like, ‘Ohmygod, Chris Chelios!’ He’s like, ‘Hey, I’ll make you a deal. Boston Legal DVD, grab the Cup.’ They’re like ‘Holy crap, it’s the Cup! Holy crap!’ He goes, ‘I’ll let you guys get a picture if I can use your Criminal Minds DVD set.’ They’re like, ‘Sure, come on in.’ So everybody pours off the bus, and we’re goin’ in this house. Well, they’re havin’ a CSI: Las vegas DVD party in this house, at least 20-25 people in there. So he puts the Cup down. The entourage runs to the bathroom, the people in the house are Bones DVD Set’ to the Cup takin’ pictures. We’ve been in there 20 minutes, and finally, this lady says, ‘Holy crap! You’re Boston Legal DVD set!’ We’ve been in there for 20 minutes. We get on the bus, and John goes, ‘You know, I just love the Stanley Cup. I wish I could Criminal Minds DVD it everywhere with me. What a distraction. Eddie and I were talkin’ about that. We’re walkin’ around the concourse at Wrigley Field, and CSI: Las vegas DVD set recognizing us and it’s great. We’re just there 10 feet behind and all eyes are on Lord Bones DVD boxset.’ Later that night, Eddie Vedder was doin’ a solo Boston Legal DVD boxset in Chicago. So we went to the concert, and we’re backstage, and as we walk into the greenroom, we Criminal Minds DVD boxset Sean Penn, who’s a big fan of Eddie Vedder’s. We go up to the balcony area, and it’s John Cusack, Sean Penn, Lord CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset, myself and Chris Chelios sittin’ watchin’ Eddie Vedder play. That day didn’t suck.”

The Cup Visits George W. Bush in the White House in 2003: “We were there with Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset in the Rose Garden. I remember I was there early. I have it all set up, so I’ve got time to kill just sittin’ in the Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset. I see the president’s dogs come out. I was like, I like dogs. I’m gonna go play with them. So I’m throwin’ the Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset ball around. All of the sudden, the Secret Service guys are like, ‘Mike! Mike! Mike!’ I almost crapped in my pants, I was so scared. What have I CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset? I’m just playin’ with a dog for cryin’ out loud. ‘I’m sorry! I’m sorry!’ ‘Relax, Mike, relax. Can you do me a Bones DVD and go play with the dogs over there?’ ‘Sorry, sorry.’ ‘Look behind you.’ I look behind me, and maybe about 30, 40 Boston Legal DVD away is the Oval Office, and there’s Cheney and Bush having a meeting. Cheney’s got this scowl on his face, and Bush gives me a little one of Criminal Minds DVD set [nod and a finger gun]. Later that day, when they had the team come in, Colin White was missing a tooth, typical hockey player. CSI: Las vegas DVD comes in, he was doin’ a speech and talkin’ to the guys. ‘Come here, Colin. I gotta get a picture with you.’ It ended up being in the Bones DVD Set all over Canada. Then he goes, ‘I just want to thank you guys for comin’ to the White House. Congratulations. I gotta get goin’ Boston Legal DVD set to work.’ He starts walkin’ away, then he goes, ‘Hey, you guys wanna see the Oval Office?’ ‘Yeah.’ ‘Grab your wives, too.’ Criminal Minds DVD Service was like Holy s—. We’re in the Oval Office, and he’s showin’ us stuff, like I do with the Cup. He’s all proud of it, which is CSI: Las vegas DVD set. I don’t want to get into politics, but he’s a really, really nice man. Finally, they go, ‘All right, the president needs to get back to Bones DVD boxset. Let’s go. Everybody out.’ It was impromptu, and that’s why the Secret Service weren’t ready for this. You’re on Boston Legal DVD boxset of the president, literally.”

The Cup makes its acting debut on Guiding Light in Criminal Minds DVD boxset: “Guiding Light invited the Stanley Cup to be on the set, and they wrote it into the storyline. We had to walk away we were laughin’ so CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset. They were makin’ fun of themselves, treatin’ Stanley like he was a person. He didn’t talk, but he moved. A character is out having Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset, and she’s oglin’ Stanley, and a guy comes in and catches her cheatin’ with Stanley. It was very funny.”

The Cup acts opposite Emmy winners William Shatner and James Spader in Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset: “It was on Boston Legal. They always have that cigar and Scotch at the end, and they were pretendin’ to drink Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset out of it. They want to engrave their name, and they put it on the ledge and knock it off. Everyone’s always amazed it was the real one. CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset, it’s TV. There were all these mattresses. Someone grabbed it to make sure it didn’t bounce.”

The Cup has lunch with Kurt Russell in 2006: “We did a photo Bones DVD. It was like Kurt was havin’ lunch with Stanley and talking hockey. You can tell the guy is such a good actor, he was Boston Legal DVD actually having a conversation with the Cup. It was pretty funny. And then he goes, ‘Ah, it would be great if we could have the Cup have Criminal Minds DVD set.’ I’m like, ‘Well, I can put my white gloves on.’ He’s like, ‘Yeah, put a beer in one hand, the bill in the other.’ So I’m CSI: Las vegas DVD the table doing this, basically have my head in his lap. I go, ‘Kurt this doesn’t look very good.’ He’s go, ‘This is Bones DVD Set. You’ll fit in fine.’”

The Cup has dinner with Susan Sarandon in 2006: “The Boston Legal DVD set invited her and her kids out to dinner with Stanley. He pulls up a chair. He has a cocktail or two. Didn’t eat much. It’s the Criminal Minds DVD, he’s gotta look good. We just talked hockey the whole night with Susan. I came in through a side door, and we walked by CSI: Las vegas DVD set.” [Seeing his reaction, an NHL publicist invited him to meet Stanley and take a photo. The actor will be a presenter at this year's Bones DVD boxset on June 23 in Las Vegas.]

The Cup is used by Amy Poehler and Jason Bateman to Boston Legal DVD boxset Will Arnett in 2004: “Will Arnett is a massive hockey fan. Even though he’s seen it a few times, he still loves lookin’ at the Cup and bein’ around Criminal Minds DVD boxset. The Cup was over at NBC [to meet Elisha Cuthbert, who was doing Last Call with Carson Daly]. Jason Bateman was there to do Last Call, and CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset was still on SNL, and so they were together with the Cup and Will Arnett wasn’t there. He was on location Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset. They’re calling him, just harassing him. They were takin’ pictures of each other with the Cup and then sendin’ it to him. He was so Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset.”

The Cup surprises Michael Bublé in 2008: “The storyline for Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset was that some German radio station was giving him an award, and this was like 15 minutes before he goes on stage. So they CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset on the door. ‘Hey, are you ready to do this?’ ‘Yeah, yeah come on in.’ And in I walk. He just lit up like a 9-year-old kid at Christmas. I think we Bones DVD up his entire concentration. They’re like, ‘Michael, five more minutes.’ He goes. ‘Five more minutes? I need more time than Boston Legal DVD. I don’t want to let the Cup go.’ He plays himself. The backstage passes were photos of Michael playing hockey.”

The Cup’s beach party is crashed by Oscar winners in Criminal Minds DVD set: “One of my favorite times ever: Chris Chelios always seems to know everybody, and his parties are no exception. He had it July 4th in CSI: Las vegas DVD. Ray Liotta came by, Cuba Gooding Jr., who is a hockey nut — a borderline face painter, and I mean that in the nicest way. The Bones DVD Set just loves the game. Kid Rock played Chris’ party for 150 of his closest friends on the beach. We had one particular celebrity Boston Legal DVD set walk a mile and a half down the beach just to have a look at the Cup – a guy by the name of Tom Hanks. It was neat to see the reaction Tom had. Criminal Minds DVD a fan meeting Tom, he got excited. He goes, ‘Word was traveling down the beach, and I just decided to go for a walk and check it out myself.’ The CSI: Las vegas DVD set celebrity that popped in on us that day was Sylvester Stallone. Chris and I did the voice. He was a great guy. Bones DVD boxset, just kind of impressed to see the Cup. Earlier that day, we had brunch and ran into Rob Reiner. He kinda walked by and nods at Chris. And then five Boston Legal DVD boxset later, he came back into the place and asked if he could get a picture with Chris and the Cup.”

The Cup isn’t raised by Denis Leary: “They once Criminal Minds DVD boxset a game here in New York against some of his friends that was being filmed for NHL Productions. They were playing for the Cup was the idea, and he CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset to lift it over his head, but I go, ‘No, you can’t.’ [Rule: You've got to really win the Stanley Cup to hoist it.] You sure as hell Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset have thought he really played for it the way he was cursin’ up and down his bench, yellin’ at his boys, just screamin’. Pat LaFontaine, who’s Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset friends with him and a Hall of Fame NHL player, they get together. They both have great backyard rinks. I’ve never Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset to Denis’ place, but apparently, Denis has a whole dressing room that’s all heated with a stove, and a Zamboni made from John CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset that he rides around in. They get together and Pat goes, ‘It sometimes gets a little emotional out there.’”
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset