Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT – TUNE IN ALERT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ellachan91
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-03-29

NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT – TUNE IN ALERT Empty
PostSubject: NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT – TUNE IN ALERT   NATIONAL MEMORIAL DAY CONCERT – TUNE IN ALERT EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:59 am

Criminal Minds star, Joe Mantegna is co-hosting the Bones DVD Concert with CSI: NY actor Gary Sinise today, which will broadcast on PBS.

It’s a Memorial Day gig Mantegna had for nearly a decade and looks forward to each year.

“Our country’s fairly young as countries go, Boston Legal DVD. And in that 200 years we’ve had men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice for us to be able to live in, arguably, the greatest Criminal Minds DVD set on the planet,” he points out. “Even with the faults and the problems we may have it’s almost like a noble experiment. This country is CSI: Las vegas DVD on the basis that men and women should be free. We believe in democracy and the ability to vote and be able to follow the Bones DVD Set you want all those things that the founding fathers planned this country to be have had to be defended and protected and Boston Legal DVD set for the last 200 years and our military has had to pay that price. Memorial Day is that holiday that we’ve set aside to pay Criminal Minds DVD to them. In my mind that makes it the most important holiday of all.

Bad things happen in Los Angeles when the lights go out.

That was the idea Criminal Minds co-executive producer CSI: Las vegas DVD set and the rest of the writers kept in mind when crafting Wednesday's season finale (9/8c on CBS).

Check out photos from Bones DVD boxset

"The mandate given to me by [executive producer] Ed Bernero for the Boston Legal DVD boxset was just to make it the scariest one we've ever done, which is an interesting assignment," Messer tells TVGuide.com. "I Criminal Minds DVD boxset thinking, 'OK we've done 114 episodes: What is the scariest episode we've ever done?' What I realized is, I needed to know what CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset me. If I wrote my fear then there will be a truth to it."

So Messer added to that basic fear of the dark some Bones season 1-4 DVD boxset of the serial killer Richard Ramirez, known as the "Night Stalker," who terrorized the Los Angeles area in the 1980s. "He Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset people in their homes, and that's where you're supposed to be safe," Messer says. "That's the one thing in this world you can trust, that you're Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset in your home, and he took that away from everyone."

The end product is Minds' Billy Flynn, a serial killer who has for CSI: Las vegas seasons 1-9 DVD boxset preyed on victims during blackouts. Guest star Tim Curry brings the menace to life, and his casting Bones DVD helped shape the role and the story.

Boston Legal DVD' Matthew Gray Gubler: "We pull a MacGyver cliff-hanger"

"Who else can be the creepiest guy without saying a word?" Messer says with a laugh. "Tim Curry is a Criminal Minds DVD set. [The character] kills families, but always leaves one person alive, which is CSI: Las vegas DVD torture for the rest of that person's life. ... He feeds off of making people powerless."

The members of the Behavioral Analysis Unit are no Bones DVD Set, particularly Morgan (Shemar Moore), who tries unsuccessfully to protect a young girl from Flynn. "The way that [Flynn] has been set up, you wouldn't want Boston Legal DVD set to be around this man for a minute, let alone [have] a 10-year-old girl kidnapped by him," Messer says. "The idea that this Criminal Minds DVD is missing should be the most disturbing thought. ... Emotionally, Morgan will have to live with some horrible things that CSI: Las vegas DVD set on his watch. Maybe we'll be able to pick up that thread next season."

Maybe? Does that mean Morgan is in mortal danger? Messer doesn't Bones DVD boxset out the possibility, but she insists this finale won't end with as many question marks as the previous two.

"We can't do that little trick again unless we're going to actually kill Boston Legal DVD boxset," Messer says. The decision Hotch [Thomas Gibson] rightly makes puts the entire city in jeopardy. ...The peril for the team is that Criminal Minds DVD boxset's now a city-wide blackout. Nobody knows where Morgan is at the end of the episode. There are gun shots in the dark, but the CSI: Las vegas DVD boxset with this one is you'll know who got shot at the end of the episode."
Bones DVD Set
Bones DVD boxset
2.boston legal
Boston Legal Seasons 1-5 DVD boxset
Boston Legal DVD
Boston Legal DVD set
Boston Legal DVD boxset
3.criminal minds
Criminal Minds season 1-4 DVD boxset
Criminal Minds DVD set
Criminal Minds DVD
Criminal Minds DVD boxset