Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Katherine Moennig on 'The L Word,' 'Three Rivers' and cousin Gwyneth Paltrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Katherine Moennig on 'The L Word,' 'Three Rivers' and cousin Gwyneth Paltrow   Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Katherine Moennig spent the last six years playing sexpot lesbian hairdresser Shane on Showtime's "The L Word seasons dvd." The actress, who happens to be a cousin of Gwyneth Paltrow, is far tamer -- and so is her hair -- in her new role as Dr. Miranda Foster on CBS' medical drama "Three Rivers."

Do you miss playing Shane?

At this moment, I miss a lot about her. The beauty of that character was her unabashed way of viewing life. She was so unapologetic. She was always deemed the bad girl, and that was always good to play. She was a bit dangerous but also extremely screwed up in the head. I was sad to see her go. I miss her soul. I loved the debauchery that she created in her life.

Did you have a favorite make-out partner?

I feel like there were so many of them.

There was a number that was tossed out in one episode. It was more than 900.

I remember one time we all sat there and we tried to count how many people our characters had been with on the show. It got to me and I think I was up to 30 on camera? Or maybe a little over 30? I have a couple of favorites, all for different reasons. I loved working with Rosanna Arquette. She was amazing. And I loved working with Sarah Shahi, she and I connected very well. It would be a tossup between those two.
----------------------------------------------------------
Doctor Who seasons dvd
Grey's Anatomy dvd box set
Curb Your Enthusiasm seasons 1-6 dvd
Prison Break Seasons 1-4 DVD Boxset
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Katherine Moennig on 'The L Word,' 'Three Rivers' and cousin Gwyneth Paltrow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1