Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The L Word: does anyone like jenny?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

The L Word: does anyone like jenny? Empty
PostSubject: The L Word: does anyone like jenny?   The L Word: does anyone like jenny? EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 5:37 pm

I read a few boards, and I noticed the split opinions on The L Word seasons dvd. Personally, she's starting to grow on me. First two seasons of The L Word seasons dvd I skipped thru most of her scenes - especially the ones with the incessant voice-overs of her writing. And in The L Word seasons dvd if they'd killed her off instead of Dana, it wouldn't be the worst thing. But The L Word season 4 DVD box set seemed to be going OK, until the piece in? The New Yorker...? Alice was totally right to have a go at her.
ER Seasons 1-15 DVD was a medical drama that aired on NBC for 15 seasons.
DR HOUSE DVD Luke: Is this a good hospital? House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
how i met your mother 1-4 dvd
Back to top Go down

The L Word: does anyone like jenny?
Page 1 of 1