Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Met Your Mother box set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
danggui
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-14

How I Met Your Mother box set Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother box set   How I Met Your Mother box set EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:46 pm

Underwood aims for family fun with variety showNASHVILLE, Two and a Half Men complete series, James Cameron movies, The Big Bang Theory complete series, Tenn. (AP) — The variety show was once a television staple, Two and a Half Men boxset, One Tree Hill dvds, The Hills on dvd, Big Love dvd box set, How I Met Your Mother box set, and Carrie Underwood thinks it might be time for a resurgence.

The country music star hosts Monday's "An All-Star Holiday Special" on Fox, Chuck on dvd, The Tudors on dvd, The Tudors dvd, and she says it's just the tonic for the regular TV lineup.
Underwood says the show offers something for families beyond the usual reality shows and crime-based fare.
The special features variety show veteran Dolly Parton and country star Brad Paisley. Also appearing are fellow "American Idol" winner David Cook, "Idol" host Ryan Seacrest and Neil Patrick Harris, Two and a Half Men series 1-7, The Tudors box set, Chuck boxset, as well as Underwood's mother and sister.
The show caps a huge year for Underwood. Her album "Play On" debuted at No. 1, and she was named Academy of Country Music entertainer of the year.

The Tudors boxset
Thomas & Friends complete seasons
James Cameron dvds
30 Rock dvd
Rescue Me on dvd
One Tree Hill box set
Beverly Hills 90210 dvd 1-6
Big Love dvd box set
Chuck 1-3
The Hills boxset
How I Met Your Mother dvd
Rome 1-2 dvd