Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'Gilmore Girls,' the movie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
anny3
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-05-06

'Gilmore Girls,' the movie? Empty
PostSubject: 'Gilmore Girls,' the movie?   'Gilmore Girls,' the movie? EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Nothing stands the test of time like a loving, old-fashioned mother-daughter relationship.

Lauren Graham, formerly known to the world as Lorelai Gilmore from "Gilmore Girls DVD," told Vanity Fair that a movie based on the long-running series is definitely a possibility.

“What’s funny to me is that in all these years, no one ever talked about One Tree Hill DVD except the fans,” she told Vanity Fair. “But now Gilmore Girls DVD boxset, people who could actually make it happen, are talking about it.”

However, One Tree Hill DVD boxset that the movie could be potentially boring, and that the format of the Gilmore Girls DVD show might not translate to the big screen.

When asked about what misadventures Rory and Lorelai could get into, Graham said it would be hard to say, as "Gilmore Girls" was never a plot-driven television One Tree Hill DVD show.

“That is what might be uncovered in a two-hour movie Gilmore Girls DVD boxset,” she said. “You’d be like, ‘Wait a minute, they just talk and make fun of things. This is a terrible movie.’”

But, she added, if "One Tree Hill DVD boxset" is going to be turned into a feature film, it should happen sooner rather than later.

“I think it could be good, but I wonder if we’ve waited too long,Gilmore Girls DVD” Graham said. “I don’t want to be walking around the town square with a cane.”

One Tree Hill DVD boxset
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealam.com

'Gilmore Girls,' the movie?
Page 1 of 1