Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Weeds What You Are Waiting for?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kellylife
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-09-06

Is Weeds What You Are Waiting for? Empty
PostSubject: Is Weeds What You Are Waiting for?   Is Weeds What You Are Waiting for? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:36 pm

If you are a fan of marijuana(and who does not?) And black comedy, Weeds is the program you have been waiting for. Arguably one of the most spiritual, immoral shows, well-written television, Weeds captures the essence of the suburbs in a way that can never Desperate Housewives. Part of this is that it’s on showtime and can be a bit darker in its themes and subjects. The other part is the writing, which perfectly satirizes foolish perfectionism that drives into a horrific story. The credit sequence does better than any other program I’ve ever seen. It also has an excellent cast of characters involved in multiple layers of all kinds of corruption that is growing steadily and does not feel "in writing", as most shows seem to build arbitrarily based on the writer’s whims week. Weeds feels like a great story, many segments for television.

Zumba DVD
Supernatural DVD
Weeds DVD
Lost DVD 1-6
Back to top Go down

Is Weeds What You Are Waiting for?
Page 1 of 1