Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romantic,great story, has vampires

Go down 
AuthorMessage
balbinamiffy
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-09-20

Romantic,great story, has vampires Empty
PostSubject: Romantic,great story, has vampires   Romantic,great story, has vampires EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 3:28 pm

The Vampire Diaries seasons 1-2 is absolutely amazing! I am a guy which may be a little weird, but The Vampire Diaries seasons 1-2 dvd is actually really good! It is bloody good fun, Smile and is great at keeping you locked into it! I love the whole vampire plot of The Vampire Diaries seasons 1-2 dvd boxset and stuff, because I think Kevin Williamson is amazing! The "Scream" series writer of The Vampire Diaries 1-2 dvd doing a TV show?! Count me in! I love the characters, too! My favorites are Damon, Mr. Saltzman, and Elena! Stefan scares me, but Hahaha whatever! I also love watching promos for upcoming episodes of The Vampire Diaries dvd because all I do is smile and think to myself, "Why can't The Vampire Diaries be now???!!!" but the only thing that is bad is the schedule. Thursday night TV is a very crowded night for me and a LOT of people. The Office, 30 Rock, The Mentalist, Parks and Recreation, Community, Sports... It is great to fit The Vampire Diaries seasons in, because I would clear my whole
Back to top Go down

Romantic,great story, has vampires
Page 1 of 1