Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mayim Bialik interview exclusive of The Big Bang Theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Mayim Bialik interview exclusive of The Big Bang Theory Empty
PostSubject: Mayim Bialik interview exclusive of The Big Bang Theory   Mayim Bialik interview exclusive of The Big Bang Theory EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Mayim Bialik has come a long way since you’ve heard of her last. Now she’s playing the role of Amy, Sheldon’s (Jim Parsons) not exactly girlfriend on CBS’ The Big Bang Theory DVD – and she is also a real-life Ph.D. Mayim was kind enough to sit down with me Thursday and discuss not only what might be next for Amy, but how her life and career has progressed from Blossom to Big Bang.

Your role on The Big Bang Theory DVD must be a particular kick for you being that in real life, you have a doctorate in neuroscience.

It’s really cool. Originally when they wrote the part, I don’t think they knew what kind of scientist she was, but when they found out I was a real neuroscientist, they made her a neurobiologist. I just always loved science.

How much of an input did you get into the character of Amy? Have you thought about what you’d like to see happen for her?

I’m pretty much happily at the mercy of the amazing writers and producers. Obviously I added my own flair, and did my best to imitate Jim Parsons.

People have called The Big Bang Theory DVD the next step in your “comeback” to acting. How has it been for you, personally, returning to acting?

There’s an incredible power to reinventing ourselves. I’ve seen a lot of changes to my life since becoming a mother. So for me this is sort of another aspect of that.

Mayim Bialik interview exclusive of The Big Bang Theory 634134378939531250
Back to top Go down

Mayim Bialik interview exclusive of The Big Bang Theory
Page 1 of 1