Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Numb3rs math game!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matthewop
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2010-10-05

Numb3rs  math game!  Empty
PostSubject: Numb3rs math game!    Numb3rs  math game!  EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:24 pm

NUMB3RS is a drama about FBI agent Don Eppes (Rob Morrow), who recruits his mathematical-genius brother, Charlie (David Krumholtz) to help the Bureau solve a wide range of challenging crimes in Los Angeles. The two brothers take on the most confounding criminal cases from a very distinctive perspective. Numb3rs offers a fresh and interesting look at the worlds of law andmathematics. NUMB3RS will be a bit much for some folks; lots of quick moving thoughts, fast ideas and not a lot of gun play. There is a quote of another kind in the quotes list for this show...In the past, math for me was so boring and difficult. While after watching this show, I found math is so cool and even can be used in this different way..math is fantastic! NUMB3RS is a CLEVER and Entertaining New Crime show! The crimes are dull and the way Charlie Eppes solves them sometimes make the FBI look pretty incompetent. It is noy only involved the mathematical formula, but include another dark line, that is, the family relationship of CHARLIE and the DON and their father which give me a deeply impression...NUMB3RS is a wonderful show you cannot miss!!

Numb3rs Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset

Numb3rs Season 6 DVD Boxset

Numb3rs  math game!  95515_d0233r_thumbnail

Weeds Seasons 1-5 DVD
The Loop Seasons 1-2 DVD
Little Britain Seasons 1-3 DVD
My Own Worst Enemy DVD
Friday Night Lights Seasons 1-4 DVD
Back to top Go down

Numb3rs math game!
Page 1 of 1