Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpectedly charming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
koreannie
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-10-21

Unexpectedly charming! Empty
PostSubject: Unexpectedly charming!   Unexpectedly charming! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:02 pm

When I first heard about Legend of the Seeker dvd, I knew it was an adaptation of a book. At first, I didn't want to watch it thinking that the TV series is surely not as good as the book. Of course. Surprisingly it is charming and captivating to watch. It is like an addiction, you want to watch it again and again.

I like all the main cast. Craig Horner as Richard from my opinion is a good actor(hunk!haha) and Bridget Regan as Kahlan was doing a really good job as the confessor. The wizard Zedd has a good sense of humour (kind of weird at first). I enjoyed Legend of the Seeker dvd so far.Can't wait for the next episodes..

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectcheapdvd.com/index.html

Unexpectedly charming!
Page 1 of 1