Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Trebek to Guest Star on How I Met Your Mother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Alex Trebek to Guest Star on How I Met Your Mother Empty
PostSubject: Alex Trebek to Guest Star on How I Met Your Mother   Alex Trebek to Guest Star on How I Met Your Mother EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:27 am

Category: Cameos We Can't Wait to See. Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek will appear in the Christmas episode of How I Met Your Mother On DVD, show co-creator Carter Bays tells TV Guide Magazine exclusively.

TV Series On DVD

"It's our twisted version of A Christmas Carol-type story," Bays says of the December 13 episode, titled "False Positive." "We see what it takes to get people back on track and start leading the life they're supposed to be leading."

Fun fact: Before finding his niche as the host of America's favorite quiz show, Trebek roomed in Los Angeles with recurring How I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 guest and fellow Canadian Alan Thicke. "We were like the odd couple. He was the tidy one," says Thicke, who appears in the show's Robin Sparkles episodes.

Ebacaca DVD Store
Back to top Go down

Alex Trebek to Guest Star on How I Met Your Mother
Page 1 of 1