Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zumba---Great Show!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
needyuoo
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Zumba---Great Show!! Empty
PostSubject: Zumba---Great Show!!   Zumba---Great Show!! EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 pm

I love Zumba. The best money ever spent on training videos. I am not a sports person. I’ve never been. But when I was introduced to Zumba, which moved me. I bought the DVD and do it every day. I admit, are slightly more expensive (which is not due to Amazon - the price at 64.95, it still saves you $ 5 or so dollars shipping), but also, I love this series. I am Zumba day program booklet outlines. (The package you get a little booklet program) is also a beginner DVD will teach you all the basics, and it is awesome! I did the Cardio Party and toning and ABS, and it’s all great.f you are looking for a training program that is going to that sexy, healthy body that you wanted to Zumba !

----------------------------

The Tribe DVD 1-5
Zumba
sons of anarchy 1-2
bones 1-5
Back to top Go down

Zumba---Great Show!!
Page 1 of 1