Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MI5 dvd boxset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tasha23
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-10-27

MI5 dvd boxset Empty
PostSubject: MI5 dvd boxset   MI5 dvd boxset EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 1:32 pm

As a long-time time fan of spy flicks and Le Carré novels, I've awaited each new season of MI5(Spooks) seasons 1-9 dvd boxset with mixed anticipation and low dread. Surely, I think, it can't keep up the standard of excellence, both in plotting and production values; surely MI5(Spooks) seasons 1-9 won't be as compelling as last; thus I surely I inoculate myself against disappointment. And once again I need not have bothered. This season of MI5(Spooks) dvd is a nail-bitting as the first, maybe even better. As other reviewers remark, it's not at all necessary to have seen the first 6 seasons of MI5(Spooks) 1-9 dvd to enjoy these episodes. That's one of the many benefits of the ever-changing cast. The other, of course, is realism. In that business, the players don't survive indefinitely. Whether it's casting by choice or by default - several actors have used this as a springboard - the turn-over of the team keeps the plots of MI5(Spooks) 1-9 fresh and keeps silly stuff to a minimum.
Back to top Go down

MI5 dvd boxset
Page 1 of 1