Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glee's Kevin McHale Hints at New Love Connection

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Glee's Kevin McHale Hints at New Love Connection Empty
PostSubject: Glee's Kevin McHale Hints at New Love Connection   Glee's Kevin McHale Hints at New Love Connection EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

Glee's Kevin McHale Hints at New Love Connection 091111Glee1
new Glee romance may be taking center stage soon.

Mark Salling discusses Glee's growing love quadrangle
"My character [gets] a little love interest," says Kevin McHale, who plays Artie Abrams, the only glee member in a wheelchair. Though McHale wouldn't say who the lady is, he did drop a few hints.24 hours dvd season
"It's somebody that's already introduced and we already know. The two of them hit it off because they have something in common about themselves."
McHale also says the upcoming episode, "Wheels," has a more serious side as it focuses on his character's limitations. "There are a lot of harsh laughs. I think it's probably the most moving [episode] in terms of the seriousness of it," says McHale.
Watch full episodes of Glee 30 rock dvd season
In the episode, Mr. Schu encourages his glee club to raise money for wheelchair accessible transport costs to regionals for Artie (who performs a poignant "Dancing with Myself" solo this week). The group also rallies behind their handicapped friend by performing a high-adrenaline,alias cheap dvds wheelchair number together. And let's just say it's set to a very fitting tune.angel cheap dvd
"You also get a little back story on why Artie is in a wheelchair," says McHale.
Overall, McHale says he's happy to represent a character in a wheelchair on TV. "I think what's great about it is just because he's in a wheelchair, he can still do what everyone else does," says McHale.

But contrary to popular belief, all those wheelie-poppin' moves during performances haven't done much for McHale's upper body strength.

"Everyone always asks me if I have arm muscles now," says McHale. "Nope. Still weak. I have a light wheelchair and I'm not heavy enough to actually gain any muscle, so I'm not getting anywhere!"
Bones tv show is an American comedic drama television series that premiered on the Fox Network on September 13, 2005.
charmed tv show the three Halliwell sisters discover that they are descendents of a line of female witches.
cheap Frasier DVD is an American sitcom broadcast on NBC for eleven seasons, from September 16, 1993 to May 13, 2004.
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Curb Your Enthusiasm tv show is an American comedy series starring Seinfeld writer, co-creator, and executive producer Larry David as himself.
Back to top Go down

Glee's Kevin McHale Hints at New Love Connection
Page 1 of 1