Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
needyuoo
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!!   Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm

This would be one of the best shows ever! I love watching it since the first time I saw sons of anarchy DVD. It is really unlike any other show I’ve ever seen, and it keeps surprising me every episode. The Tribe DVD I really hope this is a permanent show, not one that takes the air after two seasons. I am addicted to it! I can not say otherwise. bones DVD The characters are really good, the scenes are great, the story is really catchy, and sometimes very funny. So to make a compact review. This is a show you should watch if you love motorcycles, dark series of scenes and great casting! One of the best of all time. MI5 DVD I really appreciate it and I think everyone who sees it will agree. It is well written, well acted and certainly well cast. I do not think they could have done better to throw everything you have chosen. I really like the character of Jax, Gema, and Clay, true blood DVD I think they do a really good job and I hope all continues to go well for them. Rest of the cast is good too. Opie is another great character. I think anyone who watches this show. I hope its around a very long time.
Back to top Go down

Sons of anarchy---Excellent Show!!!
Page 1 of 1