Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tribe complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yourbody
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-12-13

The Tribe complete Empty
PostSubject: The Tribe complete   The Tribe complete EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Acrophobes, The Office seasons 1-6dvd box set, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd set, beware! The new vertigo-inducing quiz show Downfall challenges players to answer questions before their potential prizes — and possibly even themselves — are sent crashing over the edge of an L.A. high-rise on a massive conveyor belt. Host Chris Jericho tells us about the high points of tonight's season premiere, The A-Team on dvd, Seinfeld dvd, Batman collection, The A-Team box set, NCIS complete box set, Gilmore Girls box set, airing at 9/8c on ABC.Duh: The host. Jericho made — and broke — his bones as a pro wrestler, but he also acts, I Love Lucy complete seasons, The West Wing collection, That 70s Show dvd, Deadwood collection, sings in his own metal band and is a clever pop-culture commentator. "Wrestling is show-business boot camp, The West Wing seasons 1-7 dvd, The Tribe on dvd," he says.The conveyor belt is monstrous. "We had to warn the FAA that we'd be filming, Desperate Housewives complete seasons, so that planes wouldn't try to land on it," he says.Watching people with a fear of heights is fun. "That's half the appeal. Even for myself, I'm standing right near the edge, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia complete series, NCIS complete box set, Deadwood dvd box set, and it's terrifying, Scrubs collection," admits Jericho. (Thank goodness for safety harnesses!)The lights of L.A. will give your HD TV a workout. Jericho's take? "It is visually the most impressive show I've ever seen."Stuff gets smashed. "Watching a jet ski or a car topple onto the street is cool to see. It has a strange car-crash appeal, Batman dvd series," he says.Subscribe to TV Guide MagazineJeers to ESPN for turning LeBron James' The Decision into a sideshow.
The sports network basically turned over the keys to the NBA free agent, Everybody Loves Raymond seasons 1-9 dvd, Andromeda complete seasons, allowing him to choose who would interview him (the aptly named Jim Gray) and who would sponsor (the University of Phoenix—huh?) his primetime special announcing where he'll play next season. And as much as the anchors pretended not to know he'd chosen the Miami Heat before he made his announcement, The Office dvd series, The West Wing box set, widespread leaks turned it into the biggest anti-climax since the Cleveland Cavaliers' 2010 playoff collapse.
Want more Cheers & Jeers? Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!
Back in the studio, The Tribe dvd set, Merlin dvds, NCIS box set 1-7, One Tree Hill box set 1-7, Stuart Scott & Co. allowed "King James" (as he's dubbed himself on Twitter) to talk about himself in the third person and bemoan how "tough" the decision was to abandon his home state in pursuit of a championship ring with new teammates Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. Judging from the reaction in Cleveland, Gilmore Girls on dvd, The Tribe box set 1-5, Batman on dvd, The Tribe on dvd, Medium box set, One Tree Hill dvd series, La Femme Nikita series 1-5, The Unit seasons 1-4 dvd, Sons Of Anarchy complete seasons, Medium box set, Gilmore Girls dvds, among other places, Tales From the Crypt seasons 1-7, they should've called this show The Derision.
Do you think ESPN fouled out with The Decision?
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!
Back to top Go down

The Tribe complete
Page 1 of 1