Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shayne Lamas Arrested for DUI

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xoxobaby
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Shayne Lamas Arrested for DUI Empty
PostSubject: Shayne Lamas Arrested for DUI   Shayne Lamas Arrested for DUI EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Shayne Lamas Arrested for DUI 091116shayne-lamas1
Reality star and former Bachelor winner Shayne Lamas has joined the ranks of celebs charged with DUIs.

Lamas was taken into custody on suspicion of DUI charges just after 1 a.m. Saturday in Venice, Calif., dvdscollection.com has confirmed.

Watch video clips of Leave it to Lamas

"Early Saturday morning, after consuming one drink, I willingly drove through a mandatory check point on my way home with complete confidence of passing," the 5-foot-2, 105-pound Leave It to Lamas star told E!.

"However, the Breathalyzer indicated that I was over the legal limit of blood alcohol content and [I] was arrested ... I take full responsibility for my lack of judgment. I have always strived to be a role model for my friends, family and fans and have never nor will ever condone drinking and driving. I apologize for all those I have disappointed, including myself."
MASH complete DVD
The 24-year-old was released later Saturday morning after posting $5,000 bail. She has a court date scheduled for Dec. 9.
Micheal Jackson DVD Collection
The Wire DVD Season
Frasier dvd
Married With Children dvd Seasons
My favorite tv show Criminal Minds
Back to top Go down

Shayne Lamas Arrested for DUI
Page 1 of 1