Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

our favorite TV show---the closer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hebbymilk
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-21

our favorite TV show---the closer Empty
PostSubject: our favorite TV show---the closer   our favorite TV show---the closer EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:19 pm

One more season of one of our favorite TV shows---The Closer DVD. All of the actors/actresses are a delight and portray each character with style. Many new cases are opened up with this season of the Closer. Medium DVD We delve into deeper crimes than ever along with new transitions that have to take place.
Kyra Sedgwick is a thoroughly believable as Brenda Leigh Johnson. In fact, I was floored when I saw her do an interview and realized that she doesn't really have a Georgia accent! Brenda is so human. True Blood DVD Yes, she is great at extracting confessions, one way or another, but she also has her foibles, like her penchant for chocolate, her reluctance to throw away old love letters from Will Pope, One Tree Hill DVD her rather high-handed and ineffective parenting style with her niece, Charlie…
Great Show! Keep them coming Mr. Duff and Crew!!. Criminal Minds DVD If you are a closer fanatic, like I am, you'll buy this dvd set. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

our favorite TV show---the closer
Page 1 of 1