Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best Series in My Mind---Criminal Minds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hebbymilk
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-21

The Best Series in My Mind---Criminal Minds Empty
PostSubject: The Best Series in My Mind---Criminal Minds   The Best Series in My Mind---Criminal Minds EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:21 pm

Criminal Minds DVD is the best show on TV!! It takes place at Quantico, Virginia and the FBI team goes around the country profiling "unsubs" to try and catch them before they commit more crimes. One Tree Hill DVD They try to put themselves in the minds of the bad guys.
I am a fan of the series and will purchase even more sets but i could survive on this set alone! Watching the cohesiveness of this team of actors is like going to the movies for just an hour per episode. The Closer DVD Amazing!!! Like seeing it all new for the first time even though I was familiar.
The additional material on disc takes the viewer back stage where we feel 'at home' with the cast, Medium DVD writers and producers of this absolutely tightly knit group, whose single goal is to do the best for the outcome, shich leaves the viewer shaking their heads as to how can they PACK so much action and drama into just one hour! BRAVO!!!! True Blood DVD
Back to top Go down

The Best Series in My Mind---Criminal Minds
Page 1 of 1