Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jon Cryer Talks About Working With Charlie Sheen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas27
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-01-27

Jon Cryer Talks About Working With Charlie Sheen Empty
PostSubject: Jon Cryer Talks About Working With Charlie Sheen   Jon Cryer Talks About Working With Charlie Sheen EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 9:40 pm

On Wednesday night's Red Dwarf dvd'Conan,' Jon CryerRed Dwarf box set told the late-night host whatsupernatural dvd it's like working with his 'Two and a Half Men' co-star Charlie Sheen."It's always a little Supernatural dvd box setweird," Cryer admitted. "Because the stuff you hear is just unbelievable." The actor joked that he's "checking TMZ, as I do every day, toThe Simpsons dvd box set know if I have to go to work at all."The Simpsons dvd"There was a story that they found Charlie's car at the bottom of a cliff. So you're The Tudors dvdthinking, 'Wow, sure hope Charlie's okay,'" he said. "And he comes into work, and it's like, The Tudors dvd box set'Hey Charlie, how's it going man?'"Cryer said he checked Sheen for scratches after imagining his co-star had "crashed the car, and then clawed hisProject Runway dvd way back up the cliff." In reality, Sheen told him he was "doing okay" exceptProject Runway dvd box set for the fact "someone stole my car, and ran it off a Breaking Bad dvdcliff last night.""Normally, you would Breaking Bad dvd box setnot believe that from someone,"Gossip Girl dvd Cryer said. "But from Charlie Sheen, you believe that...Gossip Girl dvd box set Because that happened to him twice. That actually happened."When we're around theHouse MD dvd children, we really make a point in our family not to curse House MD dvd box setor say potty words," she says. "My husbandMad Men dvd and I try out best to make sure our kids are proper and have good manners."Klum, who also co-hosts 'Project Runway' with her "otherMad Men dvd box set husband" Tim Gunn, admits she still swears from time to time in front of her friends. "I'm not saying I'm a saint by any means," she says. "When I'm with The Closer dvdgrown-ups and we're out, I curse sometimes and we say some inappropriate things. But when we're at The Closer dvd box sethome, (Seal) and I try our best to make sure our children are proper and have good manners.dvdtoponline"Klum tries especially hard to steer her oldest daughter Leni, 6, from saying things she shouldn't be saying at her age.
Back to top Go down

Jon Cryer Talks About Working With Charlie Sheen
Page 1 of 1