Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My rosettastone story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lupeng
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-12-02

My rosettastone story Empty
PostSubject: My rosettastone story   My rosettastone story EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 am

My rosettastone story
I used to learn english by myself,but gradually I found it became very difficult,because I can be engaged into that environment.So when I choose my second language I found learn french is much more intersting.The only question is how could I learn it at home even when I’m not in school anymore.One day I got a good news from one of my friend who learn italian,she said she was using one incredible language software which is rosettastone.I wasnt so sure should I buy it or not so I asked one of my friend who is teaching spanish,she told me many of her students learn spanish at home using this software and its really fun.So now I bought one,my langage leanring journey is now begin.
Back to top Go down

My rosettastone story
Page 1 of 1