Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glee: Worthy Enjoying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
erinlir
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-02-11

Glee: Worthy Enjoying Empty
PostSubject: Glee: Worthy Enjoying   Glee: Worthy Enjoying EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Has there ever been a TV show more aptly named than Glee DVD? It both embodies and inspires exactly that quality. True blood DVD Yet if I tell you the show is about a high school glee club and features bursting-into-song musical numbers, The tribe DVD you might react as I did initially: I wanted no part of that. I'm not a musicals kinda guy. The tribe DVD Murphy takes what could have been moldy, cliché figures — such as Rachel, the persecuted girl (Lea Michele), Glee DVD Finn, the football hero who really wants to croon (Cory Monteith), and teachers like cheerleading coach Sue. smallville DVD The production numbers show the sweat and constructive criticism that goes into good performances.
Back to top Go down

Glee: Worthy Enjoying
Page 1 of 1