Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monk never fails to cheer me up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shane22
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Monk never fails to cheer me up Empty
PostSubject: Monk never fails to cheer me up   Monk never fails to cheer me up EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:46 pm

I love Monk DVD, he never fails to cheer me up. Monk was a brilliant police detective after the murder of his beloved wife, developing all kinds of fears and phobias, The Simpsons DVD especially germs - and increasing its current obsessive compulsive disorder. He lost his job and became a distant time and dysfunctional. True Blood DVD However, his friends and his nurse supported by a partial recovery of all, still has incredible observation skills and an ability to solve crimes of a more conventional way. Entourage DVD It becomes a private detective and a consultant for the police department of San Francisco, where his friend and colleague last, Captain Stottlemeyer, often called hard in the killings. The Tribe DVD Adrian Monk is quirky and the programme is highly addictive.
Back to top Go down

Monk never fails to cheer me up
Page 1 of 1