Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which popular crime drama is better--CSI or Law and Order?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colfer
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Which popular crime drama is better--CSI or Law and Order? Empty
PostSubject: Which popular crime drama is better--CSI or Law and Order?   Which popular crime drama is better--CSI or Law and Order? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

Law and Order and CSI are, undoubtably, two of the most popular crime shows on telivision today, and How I Met Your Mother DVD yet they are radically different. L&O is full of kick-ass detectives interrogating suspects and drawing their weapons, followed by lawyers bending rules and dealing with Criminal Minds DVD plot twists. It's gone through twenty-seven main characters and spawned five spin-offs, two of Disney DVD Collection which are still on air. CSI features viewer-friendly scientists analyzing evidence Scrubs dvd and making witty remarks until they break the case and, more true blood dvd often than not, the suspect confesses when DVD Collection faced with an ironclad case. There have been twelve main characters, eight of whom are still with the show, and two remaining spin-offs.
Law and Order has Complete series dvd been on for nineteen seasons as opposed to CSI's nine, but CSI is the highest rated show on television. So, in your opinion, which NCIS DVD is better--whodunnit or howdonnit?Personally, I've been Boston Legal dvd an enormous fan of both shows, and both are unique in that they show a different side of law enforcement (science and trials). L&O is definitely faster paced, and more realistic when it comes to Sons of anarchy dvd investigations. CSI has more character involvement, and can be less "predictable" in terms of plot. The question is, what matters most to you?Season 5 of Grey’s Anatomy ended. The end was grey's anatomy dvd hurt and gave us countless possibilities.Alex made me heartbreak in this Grey’s Anatomy’s final. The joy when Alex saw IZ gained some memory and was engrossed in the recovery, he saw IZ die. This Bones dvd disease, maybe we don’t know what’s this disease is, but House md dvd we all know this disease took IZ’s life away and brought Alex’s painful tears.

They are magic(made by their first letter). Yes, they created so many magics, because they are! But the future will be their magic? I don’t know, and I am expecting the next season, but also I am afraid of it. Maybe next season of Grey’s Anatomy, the MAGIC will not be magic again…
Back to top Go down

Which popular crime drama is better--CSI or Law and Order?
Page 1 of 1