Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charmed Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
colfer
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-10

Charmed Review Empty
PostSubject: Charmed Review   Charmed Review EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Both are Disney DVD Collection amazing shows. I have to vote for Charmed, though, simply out of personal preference. Yes, it did deal with a few ridiculous themes like Scrubs dvd fairies, mermaids, etc, but there were great special effects, plenty of danger and tragedy, and georgeous NCIS DVD female stars. Who didn't love the season when Wyatt (Chris? - I can't remember the name) came
House md dvd back from the future to save his older brother from becoming evil and taking over everything.
Likewise, if I had to say something extremely positive about Supernatural, it would be the introduction of a couple new and true blood dvd strong female guest stars this season who could easily become grey's anatomy dvd regulars. Ruby, the escaped demon Complete series dvd who keeps saving Sam, would make a great addition to the show. A former witch and a powerful demon, she's not to be trifled with. And the Sons of anarchy dvd beautiful female thief who keeps showing up and causing trouble for the Winchesters is hilarious.
But I still have to vote Criminal Minds DVD Charmed as my favourite of the two series, especially the first three seasons when Prue was still alive.
Season 4 of Criminal Minds comes to the Boston Legal dvd end with 2-episode case. The results are not so brilliant as Criminal Minds DVD I imagined. All the plots were developed usually, no any surprise. The first time I watched Criminal Minds, I felt my mind was broadened, but felt a little dark and afraid in Supernatural DVD my deep heart. Criminal Minds is unlike other crime shows, it passes though all your mind and heart. I have deep memory on a family murder case. Every 10-year-old boy How I Met Your Mother DVD will pick up a proper girl to be his life-murder partner, generation to generation. At the end of this episode, the mother’s words are astonishing. Criminal Mind Bones dvd season 4 gets rid of some fixed things, very ordinary. The end of the season 4, I felt like it is “the silence of the DVD Collection lamb”. If there is something belongs to Criminal Minds, I guess that would be the last 89 shoes…..

Back to top Go down

Charmed Review
Page 1 of 1