Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac with MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ericliu
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac with MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac? Empty
PostSubject: Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac with MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac?   Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac with MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:42 pm

When I asked "How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac?" to my friends, nobody can help me, they have no idea. I searched in google and learned a lot. I know how to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac. Now, let me share what I have learned.

Some digital Camcorder models (just like I.E JVC Everio) save their videos in the .MOD video format. These files are often accompanied with small .MOI files. And other brand camcorders such as JVC MOD camcorders, Panasonic MOD camcorders or Canon MOD camcorders save their videos in the .MOD video format.

At last, I found a perfect software to solve my problem. It is MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac. With MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac I convert my MOD videos which recorded by my JVC camcorder during vocation in Europe with my family.

By using Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter, I convert MOD to QuickTime and I even can import MOD to iMovie for further editing. The Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter also allows me convert MOD to other pop video formats like MP4, WMV, AVI, 3GP, FLV etc. So I can playback MOD video on iPod, iPad, Apple TV, BlackBerry etc.

If you have MOD video and want to import MOD to QuickTime for playing, you should use MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV. During conversion, you can trim, crop video, and merge videos into one file. And there are some versatile functions. Get it now, you will never miss it.

htt p://ww w.4yousoft.co m/how-to/convert-mod-to-quicktime-mov-on-mac.ht m
Back to top Go down

Mac MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter - How to convert MOD to QuickTime MOV on Mac with MOD to QuickTime MOV Converter for Mac?
Page 1 of 1