Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K15 irons enable you to customize sticks for optimum performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smilence1985
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-14

K15 irons enable you to customize sticks for optimum performance Empty
PostSubject: K15 irons enable you to customize sticks for optimum performance   K15 irons enable you to customize sticks for optimum performance EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:48 pm

These babies are living proof that TaylorMade, Ping K15 DriverCallaway, and Yonex do not have a lock on distance with titanium faced irons. These are just as long as any Ping K15 Ironsof them. What I like about them though is that they tend to feel smoother. I'll give these the go ahead any day as far as consistency of distance, which is a quality that titanium irons are just now beginning to obtain. There was a time when Ping K15 Fairway Woodusing a titanium faced iron, due to the nature of the alloys and available metallurgical processes of the time, could cause severe variances in distance. I've hit some of the oldies, and occasionally, a 7 Iron in a set would be as long as the 5.

Even though I'm not a huge fan of the hybrids in this set, I think they are much more than adequate for the task at hand. The irons are Ping Anser Forged Ironsvery nice indeed, and hit wonderfully. Now if you are a beginner, or a chronic slicer you will love the hybrids in this set. They just run with a little too much offset for my personal taste, and that can lead to some nasty pull-hooks for a converted lefty like me. These irons are exceptionally well built, as long as ping rapture v2 ironsanything else out there, and for once--Ping is giving Adams a real run for their money in the Forgiveness department, while beating them in the distance game. (The distance claim is for irons only--the Adams hybrids are definitely the longer in that category.) If you are a beginner or high capper and in the market for irons--these deserve more than just a cursory glance. I'd like to thank my CL Abraham for getting me the links that made this review possible.
Back to top Go down

K15 irons enable you to customize sticks for optimum performance
Page 1 of 1