Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Play Obama far above the little bush love golf regardless of criticism

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Play Obama far above the little bush love golf regardless of criticism Empty
PostSubject: Play Obama far above the little bush love golf regardless of criticism   Play Obama far above the little bush love golf regardless of criticism EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

According to NBC's official website reports, U.S. President barack Obama for the number of golf is more, was the American political world,Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Wood mainly is the conservative criticism. But political a important people to Obama's hobby said support. This person is former vice President Dan Quayle (Dan Quayle-
Actually Obama's former bush also like to play golf. Discount Golf ClubsBut the 911 event, and the subsequent war let him give up the hobby. Have been to leave the White House, bush came back to picked up cue.
Obama and bush, he very different high-profile, the time of holiday, he often can play golf. According to statistics, Titleist MB 710 IronsObama's play golf number has more than eight years in office,Callaway Diablo Forged Irons bush made number: 43 round golf. This is some blame Obama reasons.
But when President bush the vice President Dan quayle-doesn't feel Obama play golf has what problem. About this time, Dan quayle-said: "he's playing golf I feel happy for him... I think the President should have a rest. Believe me, he have been concerned about the situation." I mean, you said he hopes the??????? Stay in the office, and the ambassador of Japan has been a phone call? "
Dan quayle-is, republicans, and Obama is the Democrats. Obama can get such a kind of support is very important. In fact in the United States, there are many President is like playing golf,Titleist 909H Hybrid they are not so desolate work, so will golf and a President is linked to the diligence is completely unnecessary.
Back to top Go down

Play Obama far above the little bush love golf regardless of criticism
Page 1 of 1