Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First, bravo to Amazon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pengli
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-22

First, bravo to Amazon Empty
PostSubject: First, bravo to Amazon   First, bravo to Amazon EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:15 pm

First, bravo to Amazon, because my first order has disappeared in the post, and Amazon quickly and easily replaced.House MD DVD

If you've seen every episode of House and appreciated, so you will know how exciting it is to see the teamwork.True blood DVD
House Season Three is full of twists and turns and imagination medical ideas that seem out of this world, but it is in the realm of possibility, and addictive to watch.Ghost Whisperer DVD

Chemistry between the characters add interest, and despite the self-destructive lifestyle of the House, and despite its rude and reckless manor, you can not help but like him.Two and a Half Men DVD

If I ever find myself in the hospital with a rare tropical disease, I prefer to be treated by a doctor who knows almost everything about rude, a medical policy with a house beside the big bed, he knows very little!

Bottom line - If you liked the episodes of the house, you'll love it.
Back to top Go down

First, bravo to Amazon
Page 1 of 1