Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was not really what to expect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pengli
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-07-22

I was not really what to expect Empty
PostSubject: I was not really what to expect   I was not really what to expect EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:16 pm

I was not really what to expect when I began to see ghosts because I used to see downtown and tired of that.
Ghost Whisperer DVDIt is much better than average - I think it has something to do with a younger and more dynamic casting. Melinda Gordon (Love-Hewitt) takes place at an early age has a knack for talking to those who have not yet passed. True blood DVDWhy have not gone through yet? They have unfinished business here on earth and it becomes your job to help them. The show actually begins with the marriage of Melinda,
House MD DVDJim (David Conrad, the beautiful Miss-Match) and when they move into their new house, which is confronted by the ghost of the first time we've seen. Each week a new episode offers a ghost who needs his help, and this may seem trivial, sometimes moving and sad and sweet at once. A good show can not please everyone, but worth trying to see (if you're someone who thinks that this may not appeal to you).Two and a Half Men DVD

I also like Melinda's business partner, Andrea (Aisha Tyler), who tries to understand and help Melinda everything that happens on the spectrum. I love this, and I think it has an appeal - not usually someone who is spooky stuff, but this is a great show. I do not recommend
Back to top Go down

I was not really what to expect
Page 1 of 1