Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Last Cigarette Ever"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Last Cigarette Ever" Empty
PostSubject: How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Last Cigarette Ever"   How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Last Cigarette Ever" EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey readers, did you know that Ted, NCIS dvd Robin, Marshall, Lily and Barney are all smokers?Star Trek Enterprise dvd Neither did I. Neither do Ted's kids — because he never told them. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Or us. For four and a half seasons. Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd But this week, we learn that they do all occasionally smoke and perpetually try to quit, Disney dvd collection but when one of them falls off the wagon, gossip girl dvd box set they all fall off the wagon. entourage dvd Meanwhile, Robin has issues with a new (and completely unprofessional) co-worker. golden girls complete box set
Future Ted reminds his kids (and us) that in 2009, star trek complete series Robin was the anchor for a super-mega-early-morning local newscast. the sopranos complete series And she's just gotten a new co-host — Don Frank, farscape complete series a TV-news veteran who has anchored newscasts for 38 stations all over the country.ally mcbeal complete series After telling Ted her exciting news,one tree hill dvd Robin goes up to the roof and stands around for five minutes — which is Ted-speak for "has a cigarette. battlestar galactica dvd" Future Ted's kids are shocked to learn that their Aunt Robin used to smoke...a lot.frasier complete box set It gets so bad that Robin is eventually smoking while brushing her teeth (!) and even exercising.friends complete series Eventually, Ted, Marshall and Barney walk in on Robin doing push-ups while smoking a cigarette.sons of anarchy dvd Ted asks her to take it to the roof, and Marshall pretends to berate her as well — before asking if he can bum a cigarette. stargate atlantis dvd Future Ted's kids (and half the viewing audience) respond with a huge "WHAT??"boston legal complete series
Turns out that Marshall started smoking at age 13,how I met your mother dvd box set when a friend offered him a cigarette during summer vacation.scrubs dvd (Hilariously, there's still snow on the ground during the summer in Minnesota.) He's sworn many,criminal minds dvd many times that each cigarette is his last ever, so Ted's annoyed when he finds out that Marshall wants to smoke with Robin. mash complete series "You haven't had a cigarette in six months," he says. that 70s show complete series "Is this about the McRib?ghost whisperer dvd It's gone, dude. Get over it." Marshall explains that he's been stressed at work.grey’s anatomy dvd It seems that GNB has just hired a new head of the legal department — Arthur Hobbs,James Bond 007 dvd box set last seen in "The Chain of Screaming" as Marshall's horrible boss.Charmed complete box set Apparently Hobbs has been firing people left and right. house md dvd He doesn't remember Marshall at all and Ted thinks this is a good thing, supernatural dvd box set but Barney explains that Hobbs is much more likely to fire someone he doesn't know than someone he hates.the office dvd box set
Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother Episode Recap: "Last Cigarette Ever"
Page 1 of 1