Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story: What Did You Think?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story: What Did You Think? Empty
PostSubject: I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story: What Did You Think?   I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story: What Did You Think? EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:41 pm

TV Guide Network's exclusive airing of I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story was the exclamation point on the end of Boyle's incredible year. golden girls complete box set
It began on the Britain's Got Talent audition stage, when Boyle shocked the judges and the live audience by belting out "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables. entourage dvd That moment spread across the Internet like wildfire, gossip girl dvd box set quickly making Boyle the most-talked-about woman in the world. Disney dvd collection

She didn't win Britain's Got Talent, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd but you'd never know it. She's since recorded a debut album that is topping the charts. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd
The special, hosted by America's Got Talent and Britain's Got Talent judge Piers Morgan, Star Trek Enterprise dvd recapped that journey with interviews of Boyle as well as other friends and celebrities, such as Simon Cowell.NCIS dvd

The special included several songs from her album, house md dvd including "Who I Was Born to Be" and "Cry Me a River. supernatural dvd box set" There were also plenty of special surprises: the office dvd box set British theater actor Elaine Paige — whom Boyle cited as an inspiration during her first Britain's Got Talent audition — joined Boyle for a duet of "I Know Him So Well." Boyle also belted out "One Day More" with the London cast of Les Miserables. monk dvd box set

Through it all, star trek complete series Boyle said she's still the same woman she always was.the sopranos complete series And she thinks others can achieve success as well. "My advice to those who dare to dream is don't give up,farscape complete series" she says. "If I can do it, anyone else can too." ally mcbeal complete series
The special will re-air on TV Guide Network Monday at 10/9c and throughout the week. one tree hill dvd (Check your listings here.) The special will also begin streaming on TVGuide.com Tuesday. battlestar galactica dvd
Back to top Go down

I Dreamed a Dream: The Susan Boyle Story: What Did You Think?
Page 1 of 1