Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charles barkley to woods advice: far from close to real friends flattering SIMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Charles barkley to woods advice: far from close to real friends flattering SIMS Empty
PostSubject: Charles barkley to woods advice: far from close to real friends flattering SIMS   Charles barkley to woods advice: far from close to real friends flattering SIMS EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:46 pm

In the "flying" Jordan advice for woods later, another giant basketball star Charles Barkley, Charles Barkley) to (also say woods. He thinks woods should pay attention to those who know only the flattering side more than a mean person,golf clubs for sale close to the real friends to speak up.
Michael Jordan for woods, people can imagine Suggestions, because two people are in their respective sports aweinspiring, on top of the world. But Charles barkley, a swing of the worst golf fans also have words to woods. Well, he's actually good advice.
In an interview with the Portland, a radio station,Titleist 910H hybrid Charles barkley said: "I am very worried about the tiger, I hope he well. He is like my brother. But to be honest, I really worry about him. I feel bad, I feel bad for the tiger. He and I are close like brothers. He did many bad decision, it's very unfortunate.
"To succeed, it is very important that: the people around him out to you. You will need to understand, when you became famous, most of them in your side, work for you people please sucking up...... this is the biggest problem. You need some good people around,Titleist AP2 710 Irons they will not flattering, and they'll tell you really want to hear. Those people are always very honest.
"This is a big, big problems, especially when you are in the spotlight. Because in your side of the people who work for you, I hope you will always for their dinner, for their drink. You need to pay around a group of people, they can tell you where do wrong, Titleist 909 F3 Fairway Woodcan help you make a good decision."
Many people think that Tiger Woods to fire Williams is a wrong decision, the caddy DuoNian has been the sincerity of friends, and woods always honest to point out woods mistakes.Mizuno MP-63 Irons Charles barkley's words although no clear, Williams, but appeared in this time, it is easy to give a person the lenovo.

Back to top Go down

Charles barkley to woods advice: far from close to real friends flattering SIMS
Page 1 of 1