Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woods would not respond to comments Williams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

Woods would not respond to comments Williams Empty
PostSubject: Woods would not respond to comments Williams   Woods would not respond to comments Williams EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm

After 12 years after the cooperation, Tiger Woods and caddy Williams chose to break up.cheap golf clubs The news was announced after the British open, since then, all words are a Williams by the party. On Tuesday, woods in a news conference about his understanding on this matter.Callaway FT I-Bird Irons He satisfied with their decisions for Williams, the criticism, he didn't do much comment.
Country club in flint, woods for the first time publicly talk about how they end this relationship. "I think it's time to change. I think Steve and I had a great time. Steve is a very good ball boy, it's true. He made my career, Titleist 910 D2 DriverI think I also made his career." Woods said on Tuesday that "our 12 years has been very good relationship, perhaps even further than good. We win a lot of games, but I think it's time for a change. I for such a measure was satisfied."
In the press conference, woods talked about Williams to help him some anecdotes of, for example,Titleist 910 D3 Driver in 1999 the United States the PGA championship that very key the palmer putter. In addition, in a year after the hara Valhalla Golf Club (val was "Club"), Williams and timely turned woods, wouldn't let him use 8 iron.
For the championship, woods on AT&T with Williams "bye talk", woods just gave a fuzzy statement: "we had a good conversation." Woods said, "in his complete the work of the tournament after AT&T,Titleist 910F fairway wood we in the conference room on the dialogue. It was a difficult conversation. But we all said that we need to face to face, the heart to heart frank communication."

Back to top Go down

Woods would not respond to comments Williams
Page 1 of 1