Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dean Cain Talks About His Latest Film and Surprising New Gig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cotton501
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Dean Cain Talks About His Latest Film and Surprising New Gig Empty
PostSubject: Dean Cain Talks About His Latest Film and Surprising New Gig   Dean Cain Talks About His Latest Film and Surprising New Gig EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:18 pm

On the small screen, Cain, NCIS dvd 43, may be known as the star of Lois and Clark and Ripley's Believe It or Not.Star Trek Enterprise dvd On the field, he's simply Coach Dean to his 9-year-old son's football team. Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd Cain's close relationship with his son Christopher also helps explain his latest film, Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd Hallmark Channel's Three Gifts. Disney dvd collection "I thought this is a great, wonderful story with a lot of heart, gossip girl dvd box set " Cain says. "It's the kind of project my 9-year-old son would enjoy watching ... entourage dvd I want him to enjoy the projects that I'm in and be able to see some of the work Dad does."golden girls complete box set
Premiering Saturday at 8/7c, the sopranos complete series the film follows Jack Green (Cain) and his wife when they take in three orphans for the holidays. farscape complete series Despite his experience with children,ally mcbeal complete series his underage co-stars still surprised him. one tree hill dvd "As an actor, when I was their age, I couldn't have done it. Even though I was growing up around my dad directing,battlestar galactica dvd I didn't get it," he says. "These kids and their dialogue, and feeling the right emotions, and doing their stuff, is pretty amazing at their age." frasier complete box set
Cain, who also starred in another holiday film, friends complete series The Dog Who Saved Christmas, points to his son for his high dose of seasonal cheer.sons of anarchy dvd "Having a young guy in the house, it reinvigorates the spirit of Christmas, stargate atlantis dvd" he says. "It really is wonderful to watch him experience all these things. I get to relive it through him again."boston legal complete series
The big question remains if Christopher will someday follow his dad's footsteps into acting as well.how I met your mother dvd box set His less-than-positive experience on Three Gifts might delay that decision.scrubs dvd "He got cut out!" Cain says. "I said, 'There you go, buddy; there's your first lesson in being an actor."'criminal minds dvd
Between his frequent-flier miles and his long list of upcoming projects mash complete series— which includes everything from horror and action to drama and documentary work — it's hard to figure out when the NFL hopeful-turned-actor finds time to coach. that 70s show complete series Yet that seems to be the last worry on his mind. ghost whisperer dvd "I love working with kids. grey’s anatomy dvd I like to think of myself as the cool dad who can interact with these kids and teach them sports and still be able to run around with them and have a lot of fun, James Bond 007 dvd box set" Cain says. Charmed complete box set "I'm just Coach Dean who was Superman and who can still run faster than those little punks."house md dvd
Back to top Go down

Dean Cain Talks About His Latest Film and Surprising New Gig
Page 1 of 1