Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a very fun show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

a very fun show Empty
PostSubject: a very fun show   a very fun show EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Being a big Dark Angel fan (at least a Season One Dark Angel fan), my main reason for watching NCIS originally was Michael Weatherly. Seeing how he could play someone so different from Logan Cale was fascinating for me. That fact that Mark Harmon (whom I've always enjoyed watching)and David McCallum (fan of the Shaphire and Steel program)were also in the program was a bonus.
ncis naval criminal investigative service season 8
My sister in law is a Mark Harmon fan, so she got something out of the program and everybody (my father included) loves Abby. This is a program that everyone in the family can get something out of. The occasional Dark Angel reference thrown in adds to my fun. (i.e William Gregory Lee who played Zack in Dark Angel was a guest star and was the actor who played Logan's Uncle Jonas)
ncis naval criminal investigative service season 8 dvd
Back to top Go down

a very fun show
Page 1 of 1