Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I was very poor but I love golf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2011-06-03

I was very poor but I love golf Empty
PostSubject: I was very poor but I love golf   I was very poor but I love golf EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 3:26 pm

A mashan: only victory to survive
In the same bedroom and twelve brothers and sisters and crowded, after a night of Thailand, 12 years old little boy ran to his home near the uncharted royal in hua hin golf club. He seriously look at those who play golf,wholesale golf mind a want to play the idea. Due to a poor, reasonable of mountain pony to bay there can only play golf desire.
"My house is very poor, so want to play golf, that's incredible." Mashan said.
However, each time saw others play, to love of mashan golf will only continue to rise. Two years later, the mashan homemade a club, he will be a piece of metal even in a bamboo poles,ping g20 driver put a piece of bicycle tyre tied to the bamboo pole to the handle. As behind
As for golf, he don't know how to "create", but he was willing to take the risk of injury to find them. "A lot of Japanese amateur the ball friend to the royal court, I often play in hua hin climbed up the tree, and I can see the ball. When they hit the ball to the jungle, they don't want to go to find the ball because there are snakes. So when they leave the hole, I'll pick up the ball." and jumped off
Not like a normal teenagers mashan players on the pitch that practice, and had to in the evening climbed over the fence into the stadium. "I may only to 4, 5 th hole play. Then, when the guests come to play, Callaway FT iZ DriverI will run away." He use that one homemade cue strokes, including from the sand pit to save the ball and fruit of the fantastic goals, and that one push club will be struck a week.
But hey, secretly enough, consciousness, have to earn money to the uncharted, in search of more opportunities. "My family didn't have the money, the parents was hard work. I look at them, I feel I must want to help, I do, and I'm still a boxer." In the morning, he worked in the afternoon the tricycle, Callaway FT Hybridwent to court when caddy. Later, still had to help him of mashan mother sell food at the railway station.
In five years, the national team, and Thailand mashan into finally got the first coach of advice. Until now, with six and the mashan tour and three day tour champion, even in the group with his play woods and woods mother were impressed. Woods has said: "obviously, my mother spoke highly of him. Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2 PutterConsidering his starting point, can get the achievements, this is now a quite fantastic."
Mashan't choose their birth, but he understand poverty also can make a success. "I need to win to survive, and more rich man is for fun or prizes to play."
Back to top Go down

I was very poor but I love golf
Page 1 of 1