Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A infections show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer11
Wild Field Mouse
Wild Field Mouse

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2011-07-16

A infections show Empty
PostSubject: A infections show   A infections show EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 11:46 am

The initial 3D movie I watched in cinema! That’s why I want to use one article to express it. It is said Avatar DVD create a box office record. In my brain, avatar is another kind of star wars. On the opposite to Star Wars DVD or other shows pursuing other stronger kinds violate human being. Avatar DVD concentration on human being’s adventurous government attempting to encroach other planet. Avatar DVD is set in the mid-22nd century, when humans are mining a precious mineral called unobtanium on Pandora, a lush human friendly moon of a gas giant in the Alpha Centauri star system. The expansion of the mining colony threatens the continued existence of a local tribe of Na'vi-a humanoid species indigenous to Pandora. The film's title refers to the genetically engineered Na'vi-human hybrid bodies used by a team of researchers to interact with the natives of Pandora.
Back to top Go down

A infections show
Page 1 of 1