Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fitness in Golf Will Improve Your Scores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Fitness in Golf Will Improve Your Scores Empty
PostSubject: Fitness in Golf Will Improve Your Scores   Fitness in Golf Will Improve Your Scores EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 12:12 pm

Fitness in golf is receiving more and more attention lately. All one has to do is watch the PGA and LPGA players and it is obvious that to compete at a winning level being in shape is important. Many of the top touring pros have been quoted as to the importance of golf exercises as being a major factor in their success.

More than any other sport requiring the participant to swing an object to cheap golf clubshit a ball the golf swing puts a tremendous strain on the body, especially the spine. This is why anyone that participates in the crazy game of golf should be preparing themselves by doing some golf stretches and golf workouts.

To quote perhaps the greatest golfer ever Tiger Woods said, "it would be absurd to think a football player, basketball player or baseball player wouldn't physically work on his body to play better golf.Ping G15 Driver Why wouldn't a golfer do the same thing?"

At the time Tiger became a PGA pro many of his peers where out of shape and put no effort towards building muscle mass. TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons It wasn't too long after he started winning at an unprecedented level that it dawned on them that to compete with Tiger they would also need to begin exercise for golf.

If you sign up for golf lesson with a PGA teaching professional one of the golf tips they will provide will be golf specific stretching exercises to increase your flexibility for a longer golf backswing. Callaway Diablo Octane Tour Driver
It will also increase your golf swing speed leading to longer shots. It is nearly impossible today to find any golf instructions that fails to mention some form of golf exercise to help with your golf swing.

I can personally say that when I was a younger man and a good athlete I could golf thirty six holes a day and feel no pain. By the time I hit 40 eighteen holes wasTitleist 910F fairway wood a good golf workout. Then when I hit my early fifties I knew I had better get in some kind of golf shape if I wanted to continue to enjoy this wonderful sport.
Back to top Go down

Fitness in Golf Will Improve Your Scores
Page 1 of 1