Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think you should have a TaylorMade R9 Irons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
talia
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-03

I think you should have a TaylorMade R9 Irons! Empty
PostSubject: I think you should have a TaylorMade R9 Irons!   I think you should have a TaylorMade R9 Irons! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:52 pm

The TaylorMade R9 Iron Set 4-PW, GW with Graphite Shafts offers distance and control-enhancing technologies in a classic shape.Cobra S2 Offset Driver The Velocity-Control Chamber in 3-6 irons provide increased consistency, ball speed and power while the innovative shock-absorption system in 3-6 irons give a satisfying feel and sound. A deep undercut cavity and heel-toe weighting in the short-irons allow for increased forgiveness and the expertly beveled sole in every iron reduces turf resistance and promotes crisp contact. Comes with a Fujikura Motore graphite premium shaft in stiff (75g),Ping K15 hybrid regular (65g) or senior (55g
The TaylorMade R9 golf iron has been developed to provide the performance and distance that a modern player demand in a much more classic, traditional looking style. The result is an R9 iron that looks great but remains incredibly easy to play.
As with the successful Burner irons TaylorMade have designed the long and middle irons separately from the short irons to optimise performance throughout the set. A Velocity Control Chamber sits behind the clubface in long and middle irons which means the thin clubface can be unsupported and gives a similar performance as a thin face driver.
TaylorMade’s reliable Inverted Cone Technology ensure that the extra power and distance offered by the R9 irons remains controlled and consistent while the foam filling of the Velocity Control Chamber provides a soft,TaylorMade R9 TP irons agreeable and consistent sound and feel. An undercut cavity in the shorter irons makes it easy to make solid contact and produce the spin when you are firing at the flag and a concealed weight behind the cavity badge provides the stability and forgiveness needed for a confident performance. Every R9 irons features a specially cheap golf equipmentbevelled sole to reduce resistance and help the club guide through impact with maximum force.
The TaylorMade R9 irons feature a KBS steel shaft and each club conforms with the groove rules that are being introduced for top players in 2010.
The TaylorMade R9 irons look great and are ideal for golfers in the 5 to 15 handicap range. The oversize heads sit well behind the ball without the top line looking too chunky so you get lots of forgiveness. However they also give very good feel for this class of iron and still have a 'players' feel about them. Compared to the TP version, the standard TaylorMade R9 irons have a little more offset and a slightly wider sole,Taylormade R9 Supermax Driver although the grind on the back of the sole that goes around the head makes them look smaller than they are.

Back to top Go down

I think you should have a TaylorMade R9 Irons!
Page 1 of 1