Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buyers of TaylorMade R9 TP Iron views

Go down 
AuthorMessage
talia
Little Mousie
Little Mousie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-08-03

Buyers of TaylorMade R9 TP Iron views Empty
PostSubject: Buyers of TaylorMade R9 TP Iron views   Buyers of TaylorMade R9 TP Iron views EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:54 pm

As soon as the TaylorMade R9 TP iron came out of the box we were immediately impressed with the clean lines of the club and the classy look at address.Callaway RAZR X Irons In terms of a better players club these heads are oversized, but we think that is a good thing as this translates into more forgiveness. It's a fine line between creating a better players iron that is forgiving but performs well and looks like a blade, but in the R9 TP TaylorMade have pulled it off. You can see Nick Faldo's influence in the design and the extra grind on the back of the sole that goes right around the head, not only looks good and makes the head look more compact,Taylormade R11 Fairway Woodsbut also helps the club through the turf at impact.
The R9 TP heads look and sound very solid and at impact they felt that way too. Although the feel was very good for a cast head, it is not quite the same as a forged iron and there are a couple of oversized forged irons around that will have you smiling more than these.
There is a trade off between forgiveness and feel but in this sector of the market this is what better players will look for. The trajectory was a little on the high side for a better players iron,TaylorMade R9 Irons especially in the mid to long irons where the weight extends further to the back of the clubhead. We were also not over the moon about the KBS shaft but that is more a personal thing and TaylorMade's excellent custom fitting options should be able to get the right shaft for you. The TaylorMade R9 TP iron has the potential to be a category killer and with a bit more feel it would be, but for now we would have to say it's one of the best and worth a try.sweet feeling irons, Ping Rapture V2 Irons but for $1000, the craftmanship should be better. the r9 badge on the back of the 7iron came off sometime last week and just realized they were missing today. checked the others and the badge on the 6iron pop off when i pulled on it with little force. i am sure it does not affect playability, but bought the irons for the looks too. only had them for 4 rounds of 18 and about 9 range sessions. just disappointed at the issue. waiting for tm to get back to me. also wondering if any other r9 users encountered same issue.
These clubs have literally cut off 7 strokes from my game gave me better distance and are very forgiving. I cant believe how much they have improved my game. They give me more confidence better control and all around better playability. If you are a high to medium handicap, I am a 14, golf clubs for sale then I would recommend these clubs to you. Just amazing. I would have paid double the price if I would have known how great they were going to be.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1