Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Golf Instructions - Why Take Golf Lessons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Golf Instructions - Why Take Golf Lessons Empty
PostSubject: Golf Instructions - Why Take Golf Lessons   Golf Instructions - Why Take Golf Lessons EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 am

Why not take golf instructions? And while you are at it why not take golf instructions from a professional golf instructor? See yourself mastering the game of golf!
The other day I was listening to a program about acting, and I entered the middle of the interview where the emcee asked, golf clubs for sale"what made you two actors exceptionally suitable for the roles that made it seem so natural and real to make the story line become so realistic to the audience? And do you improvise the script or memorize it?"
They not only answered the questions pertaining to their acting abilities but to Titleist AP1 712 Ironsother accomplished and successful actors who shared the same educational background of formal classical training in theatre and stage. They validated that education and training are valuable.
And if you research an outstanding and excellent golfer the same will be discovered. They took lessons from professional golf instructors. PING G20 Hybrid The golf instructors can be found wherever you play golf. Do not hesitate to attend their classes. When playing on the golf course ask the golf instructor for an evaluation of your golf swing and other areas that need improvement.
There are pros and cons as to learning with video instructions. You will discover that there is much to be learned from the video.Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver price One tremendous advantage is being able to replay and listen to the instructor until you truly understand the instruction.
I had an experience in a teaching situation where a few blind people had attended the class. I discovered that the blind people were following my instructions directly and those who could see kept asking me to repeat what I was demonstrating. I learned a very valuable lesson that day. Visual people do not listen.
Likewise, when viewing a video, R11 Driver on saleregardless of the subject matter, listen. The instructor is telling you what to do, but your visual intake is distracting you from the words.

Back to top Go down

Golf Instructions - Why Take Golf Lessons
Page 1 of 1