Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Fix Golf Slice Shots Fast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
meimei
Mousie Spammer
Mousie Spammer

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2011-06-30

How to Fix Golf Slice Shots Fast Empty
PostSubject: How to Fix Golf Slice Shots Fast   How to Fix Golf Slice Shots Fast EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:48 am

Do you hit slice shots? I have worked with many golfers at my golf school who do, and it could be argued that the golf slice is the Achilles heel of the average golfer. golf clubs for saleI don't think there is anything worse than standing over a ball knowing that your golf ball will curve off to right field with the vengeance of a swarm of angry hornets.
I bet that you sometimes wish that there was anti-slicing golf swing software that you could install that was guaranteed to straighten the worst golf slice you could hit? Well, Titleist AP2 712 IronsI have not invented the golf swing software yet, but I do have a simple anti-slicing golf swing system that will straighten the most vicious slice shot you have.
In this article I will explain to you step by step procedure that you need to fix golf slice shots fast, which will lead to lot more golf confidence and lower golf scores. But first, I need to explain a couple of simple to understand concepts that will get us off on the right foot.
I have read in golf instruction books where they suggested that you shouldCallaway RAZR Hawk Driver move the golf club in a straight line towards the target for an extended period after the golf ball is struck. If you have read this, or believe this, then you need to rethink this one. If you swing the golf club towards the target after your golf ball has departed from the club face you will more than likely hit the ground behind the ball, greatly reduce the distance of your shot, and hit your shots with a big slice.
The golf club moves in an arc, and your job is to make sure that it remains so. Any attempt to straighten the golf club heads course leads to disaster. Golf clubs don't behave like crochet mallets, where the objective is to swingTaylorMade R11 Driver it back and forward in a straight line.
Think about it, how difficult do you think it is to keep your head still when your shoulders are rotating around your spine at about thirty miles per hour and your arms are moving at about fifty miles per hour? Your head is designed to rotate on top of your spine easily and frequently so you should allow it to move in harmony with your shoulders and arms.
Ads by Google
High Definition Golf
Amazing New Technology Totally Realistic Golf Simulators
Chinese Women
1000's Chinese Women Seek Marriage Browse Photo's. Join Free Today!
I know what you're probably thinking that you have been told more than once to keep your head down, and still, so you can hit a good golf shot. How's that going for you? I have seen many golfers trying to keep their head down and hit the worst golf slices or bad golf shots that you couldMizuno MP 53 Irons imagine. Let your head rotate freely with your shoulders and arms and this will reduce the excessive tension in your shoulders and neck that leads to slicing swings, and a high probability of an injury to your neck, shoulders or back.

Back to top Go down

How to Fix Golf Slice Shots Fast
Page 1 of 1