Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Great shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Great shows Empty
PostSubject: Great shows   Great shows EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I’ve never seen a man holding the bad luck as Backkom DVD, the poor bear will meet some unpredictable disaster almost in every episode. I’m a little admiring him as well as sympathy for that nobody can maintain an optimistic attitude after so many bad things happened to him. Dopey, honest, kind-hearted, never complain, accept the fool arrangement of fate and get through them by himself. There are few people holding the advantages of the optimist bear in Backkom Seasons 1-3 DVD. I feel so happy whenever I watch this cartoon, quietly watching, silly smile, even dropping tears sometimes, all these emotions occur naturally arising from heart. We can never back to the pure time, but we can review the feelings by watching simple cartoons. I recall a recent comedy I watched these days, Sirens DVD, about three funny guys. Simple days, skilled job, emergency occasionally, the life of these three men always drive me to an atmosphere of peace and harmonious. Both comedies and cartoons deserve watching and collecting in my memory, if they can take me to a happy and peaceful environment.
Great shows Poster634505319188593750
Arrested Development DVD, Arrested Development 1-3 DVD
Back to top Go down

Great shows
Page 1 of 1