Canadian Pet Mouse Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canadian Pet Mouse Forum

A great place to learn more and chat about your beloved pet mice! All mouse owners and enthusiasts are welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun! Can't wait for more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
melody
Well Trained Mousie
Well Trained Mousie

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2011-07-13

Fun! Can't wait for more Empty
PostSubject: Fun! Can't wait for more   Fun! Can't wait for more EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

No matter how many years passed by, the picture of that pretty deer in Bambi DVD always jumps up and down fortunately in my heart and I feel all of you hold the common memory as me. Can you still remember the main scene of Bambi DVD? Do you remember the red nosed rabbit and a cute skunk? A growth history of little bambi, legend and interesting, Disney accomplish so many excellent pictures for us and Bambi is the typical one plant profoundly in our heart. The scene Banbi playing in the lovable grassland never, never reduce in our life. Compared the contemporary cartoon amassing modern components, like tractor tom dvd box set I favor the cartoons focus on sweet wildlife and precious nature. But the modern cartoons are trend for modern day children as a result of the lack of country life and biological knowledge as a result of the modernization and urban expansion. Children possess no memory about reserved and well-being of country life, they can only comprehend the modern factors of contemporary cartoons, like tractor tom dvd. What a pity. Our youngsters in modern age are limited to the society of boring and closed life.

Fun! Can't wait for more Detail634505327482968750
The Glee Project DVD, The Glee Project Season 1 DVD
Back to top Go down

Fun! Can't wait for more
Page 1 of 1